A Smart Factory Concept
lnnodisk, with ecosystem partners DFI and Supermicro, created a concept factory that delivers exceptional operational efficiency and reduced costs by leveraging the best hardware in the industry.
- Downtime is required to be kept to a minimum to ensure maximum efficiency
- Staff needed to be able to manage devices in the factory even without staff on site
- In the event of device failure or service outages, devices still need to be accessed remotely for recovery purposes
- The components need to operate in challenging industrial conditions along all stages of the manufacturing process
- Industrial-grade InnoAGE SSDs with out-of-band management
- Innodisk's iCAP device management platform for seamless remote maintenance and management
- lnnodisk's rugged DRAM and embedded peripherals for factory equipment and industrial PCs
By leveraging the lnnodisk lnnoAGE SSD throughout the smart factory's manufacturing process, the concept factory was able to ensure the best possible uptime. With the lnnoAGE SSD's independent communication channel, factory operators were able to manage devices remotely, even in the event of equipment failure or a network outage-and regardless if any staff was physically present in the factory.
Thanks to the lnnoAGE SSD's technology combined with lnnodisk's signature ruggedness and its ecosystem partners' intelligent solutions, the smart factory proved a successful concept that serves as an inspiration in ongoing smart industry projects.