Tailor-made mSATA SSD and Optimized DRAM for MRI Machines and NMR Equipment
Anti-magnetic components are required if systems or devices are placed directly in the magnetic field present near MRI and NMR equipment. Safety becomes a major concern because, where extreme magnetism is present, even a small amount of magnetic response can cause catastrophic failures and injuries. To address these concerns, a client requested lnnodisk to provide custom products with non-magnetic components.
- The PCBA design must only include non-magnetic components
- The unwavering device stability needs to be unaffected by the use of alternative parts
- Effective monitoring of equipment and predictive maintenance are crucial features
- Redesign of the SSD schematic and removal of magnetic components
- DRAM and storage devices manufactured under strict quality standards
- lnnodisk's exclusive iSMART tool for efficient device health monitoring
Even with the difficult conditions laid out by this application, the client achieved its design goals with lnnodisk's tailor-made SSD design and DRAM modules optimized for stable and secure device operations. Combined with lnnodisk's exclusive iSMART tool for seamless device monitoring, this solution provided the client with an easily-integrated solution that avoids the dangers of magnetic interference.